be part of the conversation
We are a small supervision group community with common interests in experiential, mindful, somatic and trauma focused therapies. Members have the flexibility to attend any of 3 supervision group meetings per month. Each meeting is capped at 8 participants, and members should expect to be able join 1-2 meetings per month.
We meet on the Mindfulnetwork, a peer supervision network for creative and embodied therapists. The supervision groups level of membership is limited to 20 members, and the fee is $85 per month including tax.
Supervision group members can:
- reserve a spot in a meeting with an advance RSVP
- See who else plans to attend
- View or cancel upcoming RSVPs from your member dashboard
- Join the Zoom meeting directly from the events page
- Continue the discussion on the event chat or message attendees
current meeting schedule
First Friday Consultation Group
A space for open case consultations, members arrive prepared to consult on client work. We can usually accommodate 3-4 consultations per meeting.
Third Sunday Learning Group
Structured meetings with a learning topic and optional readings related to the core elements of mindfulness-based somatic trauma therapy. See the schedule of topics here.
Last Wednesday Open Group
Members who RSVP can request topics in advance, time can be split between learning topics and open consultation.
- Meetings are 90 minutes in length, but in rare occasions where only 1-2 members attend, the meeting will end at 50 minutes.
- Groups are facilitated by Oona Fraser, M.A., R.P., an experienced supervisor meeting CRPO requirements for supervision hours. Oona does not supervise psychotherapy with children.
- If you are required to practice under supervision by the CRPO, attending a supervision group will provide supervision hours, but is not sufficient for full oversight of your practice – e.g. signing off on direct client hours. You will require a supervision agreement with Oona or a different primary supervisor.
- Review the supervision agreement and policies for groups here
Supervision group members also access all Mindfulnetwork benefits:
- the Mindfulnetwork discussion forum
- Drop-in free events like the Lunch and Learn Seminars and discussion groups (min. 2 per month)
- drop-in office hours
- personal user profile and access to searchable member directory
- request topics for upcoming seminars or discussion groups