be part of the conversation
We are a small supervision group community with common interests in experiential, mindful, somatic and trauma focused therapies. Members have the flexibility to attend any of 3 supervision group meetings per month. Each meeting is capped at 8 participants, and members should expect to be able join 1-2 meetings per month.
We meet on the Mindfulnetwork, a peer supervision network for creative and embodied therapists. The supervision groups level of membership is limited to 20 members, and the fee is $85 per month including tax.
Supervision group members can:
- reserve a spot in a meeting with an advance RSVP
- See who else plans to attend
- View or cancel upcoming RSVPs from your member dashboard
- Join the Zoom meeting directly from the events page
- Continue the discussion on the event chat or message attendees
current meeting schedule
First Friday Consultation Group
A space for open case consultations, members arrive prepared to consult on client work. We can usually accommodate 3-4 consultations per meeting.
Third Sunday Learning Group
Structured meetings with a learning topic and optional readings related to the core elements of mindfulness-based somatic trauma therapy.
Last Wednesday Open Group
Members who RSVP can request topics in advance, time can be split between learning topics and open consultation.
- Meetings are 90 minutes in length, but in rare occasions where only 1-2 members attend, the meeting will end at 50 minutes.
- Groups are facilitated by Oona Fraser, M.A., R.P., an experienced supervisor meeting CRPO requirements for supervision hours. Oona does not supervise psychotherapy with children.
- If you are required to practice under supervision by the CRPO, attending a supervision group will provide supervision hours, but is not sufficient for full oversight of your practice – e.g. signing off on direct client hours. You will require a supervision agreement with Oona or a different primary supervisor.
- Review the supervision agreement and policies for groups here
Supervision group members also access all Mindfulnetwork benefits:
- the Mindfulnetwork discussion forum
- Drop-in free events like the Lunch and Learn Seminars and discussion groups (min. 2 per month)
- drop-in office hours
- personal user profile and access to searchable member directory
- request topics for upcoming seminars or discussion groups